• Need a work permit? 
    Please complete the application below.  Print and mail the application, with a copies of the child's birth certificate, social security card, parent's drivers license or ID card and provide parent's phone number to EAHS School Counselor's office, 1150 Jacks Run Road, North Versailles, PA 15137    Once all documentation is received, the work permit will be mailed out by the District.   
    Click on the link below for the application:
     Questions regarding work permits should be directed to Sue Litzinger, School Counselor Secretary, slitzinger@eawildcats.net or 412-824-8012 ext. 1500