-April 28th @ Logan Elementary School
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
NEW - Transportation Registration
If your child attends a brick/mortar charter school, or a private or parochial school and needs transportation provided by the East Allegheny School District, you must complete a transportation registration form and provide the required documents to our central registrar located at the Logan Elementary School. The transportation registration form can be downloaded here
Central Registration is located at:
Logan Elementary School
1154 Jacks Run Road
North Versailles, PA 15137
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
1:45 - 2:30 p.m.
The following items are needed for registering a student in the East Allegheny School District:
- BIRTH OR BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS (SEE ATTACHED LETTER HERE)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (SEE BELOW)
NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT ONE FROM A, B, AND C.
- Lease/Rental Agreement\Mortgage/Mortgage Statement Book/Deed
- Gas bill or written documentation of new gas service
Electric bill or written documentation of new electric service
Evidence of receiving checks from wages, public assistance, or social security at given address
- Photo ID
- RESIDING WITH SOMEONE ELSE REQUIRES A NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT (USE AFFADAVIT FROM OUR OFFICE)
- TRANSCRIPT FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL INCLUDING GRADES-TO-DATE. IF ADMISSION IS MID-YEAR, PLEASE SUPPLY A COPY OF MOST RECENT REPORT CARD FOR COUNSELORS TO IMMEDIATELY SCHEDULE STUDENT FOR CLASSES.