Welcome to Edline!
Congratulations! Your school has signed up to use Edline. Edline is an easy way for you to keep-up-to-date online. Once you have activated your account, and your school has posted information, you can use Edline t
- Check your child’s latest grades
- Receive email alerts when new grades are posted
- Receive emails with school or class information
- View your ‘Combined Calendar’ to see all the events from the school calendar and your child’s own classes and activities automatically collected and personalized
- See what homework is not turned in and read notes from your child’s teachers
- Read daily announcements, lunch menus, school policies, and classroom news
- View team and club activities
How to Set Up your Edline Account
To begin using your Edline account right now, just follow these easy steps:
1. Make sure you have your personal Edline Activation Code. You will get this code from someone at your school or it might be printed at the bottom of this sheet.
- Go to www.edline.net and Click on ‘Click here if you have a new activation code’
To see pictures and directions of steps 3 and 4, click the Help button at the top of the Edline page. Follow instructions, or for more information click the ‘Print an account setup guide’ link.
- Fill in your Activation Code. Your school may give you one parent code for each child. If you receive several parent codes because you have several children, enter each parent code one after the other. Then you can view all your children’s information from the same login account. If you happen to receive the same code for the same child twice you do not have to enter it again. Click "Activate This Code" once you have entered all codes.
- Follow the remaining steps to create your Edline Screen Name and Password. When asked if you already have an account, click "New Account" if this is your first time using Edline. If you already have an Edline account, click "Combine Accounts" to add this child to your existing account.
- On the last account activation page, print the "Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide" so you can make the most of Edline. After this, you no longer need your Activation Code - you will always use your Screen Name and Password to access Edline. Don't share this information with anyone!
Whenever you login to Edline, click on your child’s name in the yellow Shortcuts box.
You will then see shortcuts to his or her classes, activities, calendar and reports. Be sure to click the Help button and read or print the ‘Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide’ to take advantage of Edline features.